Metal Spinning of HVAC, Roofing, and Ventilation System Components
When customers needed high quality HVAC, roofing, and ventilation system components, Ace Metal Spinning took on the project. We used aluminum, steel, copper, and electro-galvanized steel on our state-of-the-art spinning lathes, punch presses, and trim and bead machines, creating components with dimensions that varied in diameter and depth. We constructed breather roofing vents, roof pipe adapters, and tube adapters per our customer’s specifications using sketches and 2D CAD drawings. The high quality products for the ventilation, roofing, and HVAC industries that we produce also included inlet/outlet adapters, shrouds and end caps for air filtration systems.
To meet our customer’s requirements, we engaged our engineering department for tooling design, reverse engineering, and product development/prototyping. These products had tolerances of ± .015”, with materials that ranged in thickness for aluminum from .040” to .125”, steel from 16GA to 22GA, and copper from .040” to .080”. Our fast turnaround times produced our first prototypes in one week, with final production numbers ranging up to the tens of thousands.
Our high quality, custom-spun HVAC, roofing, and ventilation system components are delivered to clients nationwide.
To learn more about these projects, or to hear how Ace Metal Spinning can help you with your individual metal spinning projects, see the table below or contact us directly.
Metal Spinning of HVAC, Roofing & Ventilation System Components Project Highlights
- Product Name
- HVAC, Roofing, and Ventilation System Components
- Product Description
- These components are to be used in HVAC, Roofing and Ventilation applications. The components include the following: breather roofing vents, fan/blower(mounting rings, covers, housings, funnels), roof pipe adapters, tube adapters, air filtration(mounting rings, covers, housings, funnels, inlet-outlet adapters, shrouds)
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Tooling Design
- Reverse Engineering
- Product Development/Prototyping
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- Spinning Lathe, Punch Press, Trim & Bead Machines
- Overall Part Dimensions
- OD: Up to 80”
Product Length and Width Varies
- Tightest Tolerances
- ± 0.015"
Tighter Tolerances Available
- Material Used
- Thickness: 0.040” – 0.125”
- Thickness: 16GA – 22GA
- Thickness: 0.040” – 0.080”
- Breather Roofing Vents
- Mounting Rings
Roof Pipe Adapters
- Mounting Rings
- Inlet/Outlet Adapters
- In process testing/inspection performed
- Per Customer Requirements
- Industry for Use
- From Prototypes to 10’s of Thousands
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- As Early as a Week for Prototypes
- Delivery Location
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, 2D CAD Drawing